Music video: The Weeknd featuring Daft Punk - I feel it coming

Music video: The Weeknd featuring Daft Punk - I feel it coming | Random J Pop

"I feel it coming" is one of my favourite songs on The Weeknd's Starboy album. When the album first dropped I was asking 'Why the hell wasn't this made a single?'. I like to think that somebody heard me. The song feels more like Daft Punk featuring The Weeknd, and it sounds like a Random access memories bonus track. But I am very okay with this. Very okay.

I could not have fathomed that we would get a cool 80s, VHS looking music video featuring Kiko Mizuhara and Daft Punk themselves, but here we are.

Let's raise a glass to artists giving a damn about their music videos 3 months after their album in 2017.


Let's not dance around the giant lace-front in the room. This song and video stinks of Michael Jackson. Ya'll wouldn't be able to slap the MJ out of The Weeknd's mouth with a Rhinestone encrusted glove if you tried. This song re-surfaced those 'If only MJ was still alive' feelings all over again.

Michael. Would have. Shut this song. DOWN. All the way down.

Comments