The Beyondroid snapped in the studio


She must be checking out Solange's Twitter. Because what other reason would she have for being on a MacBook? Homegirl can't write for shit. She can't make beats neither. She probabaly can't grasp the hang of e-mail. And I know she ain't checking for downloads on iTunes, unless she's using her nephews account. You can bet a corner shop weave that Mathew told Beyoncé to just touch a piece of studio equipment other than a microphone so he could scandal her arse some production credits.

I want the Beyondroid to return to the game, because I kinda miss her. But I just know that her album is not going to be what I want from her. The only consistency with her albums is how inconsistent they are as a whole. Dangerously in love was an over long mess. B'Day was a handclap, cowbell and 808 infested mess. And I am... Sasha Fierce was a dreary 2 disc mess. She needs to start fixing up her shit, so I can finally say the Beyondroid has released an album I love. Because I don't love any of the albums she's released so far. I love some of the songs on them, but not the albums themselves.

Producers and songwriters linked to Beyoncé's currently untitled 4th studio album so far stand at Stargate ("Broken hearted girl"), Ne-Yo ("Irreplaceable"), Sean Garrett ("Check on it"), Jim Jonsin, Wayne Wilkins, Rico Love ("Sweet dreams"), Tricky Stewart ("Single ladies"), S1 (Kanye West's "Power") and Rodney Jerkins (Destiny's child's "Say my name" and Beyoncé's "Deja vu"). I really, really, REALLY want this woman to book studio time with Jeff Bhasker and The Neptunes too.

Beyoncé snapped in the studio with producer Symbolic one @ Toya's world

Comments