E=MC² - Blow by blow

E=MC²Rap-up.com has a short 'n sweet track by track account of each track from Mariah's forthcoming album, and have nothing but good things to say. I can easily see myself liking her new album more than The emancipation of Mimi. I honestly didn't think The emancipation of Mimi was as amazing as people made it out to be. It was a solid album, but it wasn't amazing. I'm already liking E=MC² more based on the songs we've been teased with so far.

Also, do any of you remember the advert Mariah did for her M fragrance? The one where she was looking like a ho in front of a sunset backdrop and laid down in water with her booty sticking out? Well, the hot piece of music that played over the top of it is has been confirmed as a song from E=MC². It's called "For the record" and is produced by Bryan Michael-Cox. I'm over the moon, because I loved how the song sounded in that advert.

Mariah fans should have the date penciled in, but in case you don't: E=MC² releases on April 15, 2008.

Check it out: Album preview: Mariah Carey - E=MC² [Rap-up.com]

Comments