Kelly Rowland wants a budget ass wedding and you ain't invited

Kelly Rowland wants a budget ass wedding and you ain't invited | Random J Pop

Kelly Rowland is engaged and has spoken up on her wedding. Given what happened the last time she was engaged (i.e ran her mouth about weddings and shit, and even posed on magazine in a wedding dress - just to split form her fiancée) she may want to keep hush on everything and do a Beyoncé. Get married and let everybody find out through the grapevine whether you did or you didn't.

With her engagement being public knowledge, Kelly has been spilling the beans on wedding details...
"I think we just really want it to be us and our pastor. That’s it. I mean, we are the only two that’s going to be in the marriage. You have to pay for food for everyone and I’m not down with that. Everyone is there just to be nosy and see who I'm wearing, you know. I'm okay."
Kelly was laughing and cracking a joke as she said the above. But you know when people do that thing where they say something, making out that it's a joke - but they actually mean what they said? I think Kelly just did that. Home girl does not want anybody at that wedding and is not trying to feed anybody out of her own pocket, which has the last remnants of change from the few dollars Beyoncé threw her for her appearance in the "Grown woman" music video.

I feel her on this one. Weddings are mad expensive. And given how many copies she sold of Talk a good game, she would be wise to save her money and keep it simple. In fact, why even bother spending money on a pastor? Just do what Brandy did and tell everybody you're married when you aren't at all. Ain't nobody gonna know the truth. Unless of course they 'divorce' and her man does what Brandy's ex did (i.e told everybody the marriage was a hot lie).

What I'd really love for Kelly to do is put out a decent album. Ms. Kelly was the TRUTH and gave me so much hope for Kelly rolling out classics and giving me what Beyoncé was too scared to. But all she's done since then is disappoint me. I was not here for Here I am and Kelly was not talking anything good with Talk a good game.

Comments