Random J's 'translation' vol. 1: Perfume interview Kumi Koda and Kumi keeps shit REAL

Random J's 'translation' vol. 1: Perfume interview Kumi Koda and Kumi keeps shit REAL | Random J Pop

Perfume caught Kumi in her dressing room backstage at Music Japan, where they had a few minutes to shoot the breeze with the skankiest woman in J-Pop. Kumi talked about her life back in Kyoto and also reservations she had not long after giving birth to her son.


I hadn't seen this video translated anywhere, so I took the liberty of translating it myself. My Japanese is a bit rusty, but I hope I managed to get across the main jist of what Kumi was saying.

Perfume reviews: Game | JPN | Spring of life | Spending all my time
Kumi Koda reviews: Black cherryTrick | 3 splash | Universe | Dejavu | Japonesque | Summer trip

Comments

  1. My life is complete after that interview.

    ReplyDelete
  2. *dead and buried six feet under* I was watching this at work and dying. lol I believe your translation is correct, Kumi was schooling those hoes on hoes on how to please a man bahaha.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Somebody pick me up, Helppppp!!! I'm fucking crying on the floor and I am WEAKKKKKKKK lmfaoooooooo XD

    ReplyDelete
  4. I. AM. SLAYED.
    Those arm movements from Kumi made it look legit too! XD

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nigga, you done killed me dead!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. best translator in history

    clearly you should be working for the united nations

    i can only imagine how the relations between Japan and its neighbors would improve

    ReplyDelete
  7. This was too much for me.

    I was laughing so hard that I literally started tearing up. XD

    ReplyDelete
  8. Haha, i loved it! Kudos to you ?J!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Where is my FEEL's review!!!

    Pd: i Love that interview

    ReplyDelete
  10. lol
    This is even better than that Crystal Kay interview translation.

    ReplyDelete
  11. "I will give head. I'm not too precious over that."

    And that's when I went straight to h311. WILLINGLY. For This Gift.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Bravo. This is fucking gold.

    ReplyDelete
  13. I'm glad i posted the link to this vid in the chatbox. Hilarious, got me on the floor with that "Shiro! - N***a Please!".

    ReplyDelete
  14. any hope of a reupload?

    ReplyDelete
  15. I'm mad crying after watching the subs. Ultra hilarious!!!

    ReplyDelete
  16. "I'm from Kyoto. My pussy tastes of nothing but cherry blossoms and plum wine"

    >_< I CAN'T hahahahahahahahahahah

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

HTML tags for bold, italic and hyperlinks are allowed