Crystal Kay drops a little MJ tribute acapella on the floor of a studio looking a hot mess and shits on your fave.

It's been 4 years since the undisputed King of pop passed. And thankfully for CK fans, Crystal marked the occasion by uploading a video of herself singing a medley of MJ songs.

If you remember how Crystal squatted over a n***a's fresh pressed weave with her cover of "Human nature" 4 years ago, then you know you need to be checking this. She runs through "P.Y.T", "Off the wall", "Black and white" and doesn't miss a fucking beat with dem vocals.


Crystal may not be able to sell a tenth of what your J-fave is selling, but she can sing them under a Suntory vending machine. It's why I stay loving this woman through thick, thin and all the flops.

Now if home girl could get up off the floor with her Galaxy S3 and finish up that album, I would be very grateful. Fuck a Beyoncé album. It's that CK album I need in my life for 2013.

Comments

  1. And not a single wig or hair piece was left untouched that day... I have some serious respect for this girl. She's an amazing singer (girl has something J-Pop most singers lack - soul!!) *and* she has put out some great music. She's *my* hero!! Keep up the good work Crystal, and don't forget to snatch some more wigs when you release that album :3

    ReplyDelete
  2. @Josh Chinnery


    Amen to that.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I guess my name changed LOL

    ReplyDelete
  4. Don't forget her version of 'Happy'! Still the best MJ cover by anyone.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I really couldn't be prouder of Crystal for how she has been on her hustle with this new album. She definitely payed tribute to MJ with that medley. I'm sure he smiled in heaven looking at her, and I hope that he can bless her with his ability to sell albums when her's drops. If this album premieres in the U.S., I might have to faint from shock and then go to music stores put those CDs up to the front to encourage sells.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Random J.... Did you see the video of TMZ shading Amuro?? http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ythGmbjtCwA


    Whats your thoughts??!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. If I wasn't too busy laughing at this, I'd be raging super hard XD

    ReplyDelete
  8. "Off the Wall" is one of my favorite MJ songs and she captures it perfectly here. I forget how good she is because I haven't listened to her in a long time.


    And I don't think she looks a "hot mess". She looks perfectly cute and her voice adds a layer of sexiness. :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Like Michael Pedo Jackson's penis in the stall of a Primary School Boy's Bathroom, will this girl's star ever rise? NO

    Laptop don't work. Flat Iron don't work. Career don't work.

    #NoMoney

    ReplyDelete
  10. Richard Brandon Hernandez29 June 2013 at 02:04

    RIP CK

    ReplyDelete
  11. I already have money set aside for this future album. My ears are so ready!

    ReplyDelete
  12. What kind of empty shade? I'd say you missed the right keys for "MJ" if the damn "M" wasn't a full hand stretch away from the "C". Kuri has the most amazing voice out of the J-Pop collective, and doing that acapella is never easy. So unless you have a more coherent thing to add to this comment list, kindly STFU and don't type crap.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

HTML tags for bold, italic and hyperlinks are allowed