Forehead Fenty talks to Rolling stone about her domestically abusive boyfriend

Forehead Fenty talks to Rolling stone about her domestically abusive boyfriend | randomjpop.blogspot.co.uk

The Forehead's rekindled relationship with Chris 'Take you down' Brown is barely news any more, given that we all knew she was getting the D from that wife beater the moment the "Birthday cake (remix)" dropped, and Forehead Fenty Instagrams photos of herself and Chris Brown on the most regular of basis'. But her feature in Rolling stone marks the first admission to an editorial that she and Chris Brown be fucking.
"I decided it was more important for me to be happy. I wasn't going to let anybody's opinion get in the way of that. Even if it's a mistake, it's my mistake. After being tormented for so many years, being angry and dark, I'd rather just live my truth and take the backlash. I can handle it."
You can handle the backlash of the public, but can yo' ass handle another backhand? I'm not convinced Chris Brown is a changed man. He beat a woman 3 years ago and now he's been forgiven by the same woman and his career is intact like nothing ever happened. So what lesson has this lispin' ass n***a learnt, really!?


And Rihanna says that if Brown were ever to display a hint of his past behavior towards her, she is ready to walk. "He doesn't have the luxury of fucking up again," she says. "That's just not an option. I can't say that nothing else will ever go wrong. But I'm pretty solid in the knowing that he's disgusted by that. And I wouldn't have gone this far if I ever thought that was a possibility."

"He made a mistake, and he's paid his dues," Rihanna adds. "He's paid so much. And I know that's not a place he would ever want to go back to. And sometimes people need support and encouragement, instead of ridicule and criticism and bashing."
I don't think Chris Brown paid a thing except court charges. Despite being a woman beater he still managed to have a number 1 album and release music as though he hadn't domestically abused a woman. And he continues to have a foul attitude, go on like his shit don't stink on Twitter and act like a child. Can you believe this man had the cheek to throw a hissy fit about music outlets failing to support one of his albums? N***a REALLY!? You beat up a woman and you want to wonder why music outlets are boycotting your release!?

I have zero respect for Chris Brown, as to me he's shown very little remorse for what he's done. And for everybody to have acted like nothing happened and for grown women such as Brandy (who has spoken out about being in abusive relationships herself in the past) to collaborate with him looks like an endorsement that it's okay to just forgive a man for beating up a woman. Do any of these women care about what message this puts out to not only victims of domestic abuse, but the men who are abusing?

Rihanna is playing off of this whole mess for the sake of publicity. She has a new album out and a tour under way, but she doesn't mention a single thing about either of these the whole time she's talking to Rolling stone.

She looks hot on the cover though. And I chuckled at the headline featuring the song title of one of Beyoncé's songs.

Comments

  1. Statistically speaking, he will beat her ass again some time in the future. It's not like he was a saint after hitting her either. And nobody should give Rihanna a single 'aww' when it does happen. I just hope bitch doesn't try to hide it when it does.

    What kind of message is she sending to her impressionable and lower-than-average IQ'd fans?



    ReplyDelete
  2. Is this bitch serious? Well, if he does fuck up again (which he will, considering what we've seen him do in public after the incident), she will get no sympathy from anybody.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hope he beats her again. I hope it's worse than last time. I hope he maims to the point she can't go on. I hope his career crashes. I hope they both end up together still with nothing but their tears to drink and birthday cake to eat.

    Their whole thing is disgusting.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. "I hope he beats her again. I hope it's worse than last time. I hope he maims to the point she can't go on."

      What kind of fuckery... you don't have to give the girl any sympathy for her poor choices, but this is some next level of effed up. You need to take a seat.

      Delete
    2. A Rihanna Dedender.

      I hate 'em.

      They think it's cute to be beat and want to be beat by Chris Brown too.

      I'll take a seat though. As long as it's not the one on the passenger side of Chris Brown's car where apparently he pushes you out, you get back in ya'll eat Birthday Cake.

      Delete
    3. Honey do me a favour. Go back, look at my comment, and tell me where I mention giving two shits about Chris "meth face" Brown.

      This has nothing to do with defending anyone. What it's about is your disgusting ass comment. Keep trying to be cute though.

      Delete
    4. Hey you, go find another palm to bounce the balls of your cheeks up against. Mine apparently are full of f*c#$ to give to you right now so let's begin.

      Let's not mince words.

      chris is a dried skeet not worth the life produced when his dad made his mom's walls quiver. He should have stayed in his mom's coochie and dribbled out with the rest of her period blood.

      rihanna is no better. She flaps her knees on stage, the knees she once used to sit upon as she advanced her "career." She gets beat, bit, scratched, dragged and pushed out of a car. Promotes and TRIES to sell an album off of it and as a result has used the situation as a catapult and foundation of her "career." Then negates everything she said while trying to make them "pity feel sorry fo' me" dollars and takes him back because her loins got moist.

      I saw those nude chris brown pictures and I can't see how he would be the answer to her moisture but eff it.

      rihanna needs to be laid to waste because the only purpose she can possibly serve now is that of a cautionary tale of the "B" who went back for the "D" and got "X"ed.

      Delete
  4. her mum needs to shake her, then bring a wooden spoon to her open palm cause shes just not serious, I really hope it doesn't happen again, but I have absolutly no respect for Chris.
    It's exactly like you said he has no remorse. SMDH, riri needs to find her a nice NBA boy.

    ReplyDelete
  5. i've never had any real respect for her (like some of her songs) even before she got beat down and still dont, shes been living off the fame of this beat down ever since so i cnt really give her any sympathy either. chris brown is no saint however i dont think the 'once a women beater always a women beater' always applies because not every situation is the same. Also i dont think ppl let him get away with necessarily i just they chose to focus on something else his talent. anyway when pamela was get beat dwn by tommy lee on a regs and took him back (many times) no one gave to fucks (and she was popular back then)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ugh they piss me off but at the same time there are statistics that basically say Rihanna is like so many other women who go back to their abusive spouses. I just wish she'd grow real balls & walk now. Although there are diff stories he didn't just block/stop a woman from hitting him, he beat the shit out of her. Like, looking at that pic, you know it went further than trying to stop someone from attacking you (allegedly)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

HTML tags for bold, italic and hyperlinks are allowed