When will we see this damn video!?

Alicia Keys & Beyoncé on the set of 'Put it in a love song' | Music video Alicia Keys & Beyoncé on the set of 'Put it in a love song' | Music video

Is this video ever going to drop!? I can't stand the song any more. But I would like to see Beyoncé and Alicia go toe to toe with the weave thrashing and pussy poppin'. Alicia doesn't have Beyonce's speed. But her pussy pop game is still strong. It was certainly strong enough to swing itself like a wrecking ball into Swizz Beatz marriage to Mashonda. ♪ You bedda wurrk it babay, wurrrk it out!

Comments

  1. LMAO got me over here dying at the pussy popping game part!

    And I have been wondering the same thing too. I guess after the baby comes out and around the re-release of the last album.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was just thinking about this the other day too! it's the only thing about Beyonce besides her never gonna happen retirement that i'm looking forward too! O_O

    ReplyDelete
  3. A: in the first week of "NEVER" after "ANOTHER LIFETIME". JK I'm not hyped anymore about this video, but I'll love to see it anyways.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

HTML tags for bold, italic and hyperlinks are allowed