Bonus material: Janelle Monáe - Cold war (Wondamix)

Janelle Monáe - Cold war (Wondamix) | Remix
"Cold war" is set to be the next single off of Janelle's debut full length The ArchAndroid. I'm glad, because "Cold war" is a great song. But it has been available to buy for so long now that I was kinda hoping she'd release something else. Anywho. The song has an official remix which you can play below.

Listen: Cold war (Wondamix)







© 2010 The Wondaland arts society / Bad boy records / Atlantic recording corporation, a Warner music group

I loved the original. I wouldn't change a single thing about it, so this remix does nothing for me. I'm looking forward to a video for the original version though. Hopefully Janelle will take it there with the video and then come here to the UK and promote this song. It has SO much potential to top the charts over here. We love a hot bit of 60's funk.

For those in the UK who do not know about Janelle, get to know. And then go buy her debut album The ArchAndroid which is in UK stores now.

Comments

  1. Loooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooove "Cold War". It's a bit more commercial than "Tightrope", so maybe it might do better.

    It's one of my favorites, but that's not saying too much since almost the entire album is my favorite.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

HTML tags for bold, italic and hyperlinks are allowed