Music video: After school - Bang!


The song gives me Destiny's Child "Lose my breath" vibes with all the drum line percussion. I wanna like this song, but something about it is stopping me. I don't know if it's the iffy lyrics or the lack of actual singing - but something is stopping me from liking this song.

The video wasn't great neither. These girls are supposed to be the ones you can rely on to be a bit more sexy and grown. But this video was like Girls' generation's "Tell me your wish (Genie)" with drums and confetti. A cleaner dance routine, more p***y poppin', one of the girls holding up her leg, and better editing would have made the whole thing much better - because that's all I want from After school.

Comments

  1. i did get a lose my breath vibe...all the way down to the lil mini girls that destiny's child had and the mini band babbies toward the end here. but one thing i will say...them girls betta WERQ the damn runway! they looked hot stopming it out round 1:21 - 1:29...somebody get them a yohji campaign! cute choreo too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. *LOL* @ "them girls betta WERQ the damn runway! they looked hot stopming it out round 1:21 - 1:29...somebody get them a yohji campaign!"

    I think this is going to be one of those songs where the routine to it will look much better and tighter live. It's always how it goes in the K-Pop game: the performances often outshine the music videos.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

HTML tags for bold, italic and hyperlinks are allowed