Music video: Chemistry - Life goes on

Japanese Pop 'n R&B duo Chemistry have just touched down with a brand new video for their single "Life goes on". I've been murdering this song all week, so I'm stoked it has a music video and a cool one at that!



Awesome video. Really simple and not much to it, but full of energy and cool to watch. I'm also feeling their funky new style! I usually find Chemistry's videos to be pretty boring, but I dug this one. The same goes for their music. I've never latched onto any of their previous songs the way I have "Life goes on". The only Chemistry song I liked was "Two as one", but that's only because it featured Crystal Kay and sounded like a Kuri song through and through.

"Life goes on" is a big departure for Chemistry and it showcases a whole new funky side to the duo which works wonders.

Comments

  1. It sounds like even the Japanese are hitting up the vocoders. Damn T-Pain! I know he's definitely not the first, but he made the **** popular!

    As for the song, I like it. It's extremely catchy, and you can't help but move when you hear it!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

HTML tags for bold, italic and hyperlinks are allowed