Happy 50th birthday Michael!

Michael is 50 years old today! The ex-n***a looks a mess. I want somebody to try and convince me this dude ain't crazy. Who the hell steps out in a silk lined blazer, pyjama bottoms, beat up loafers and poses for pictures but Michael Jackson!? N***a done lost his mind. The only thing Michael seems to keep on top of (aside from underage boys) is his hair. His weave game stays tight and putting other chicks' to SHAME!! Say what you will about his face and his personal life - but you can't knock his weave. I won't allow it. His weave game is the best in the game. Beyoncé, Gabrielle Union and Tyra Banks ain't got shit on Michael!

On the new music front - folk say he's working on new material, but I'm not holding my breath for a new album. I just can't see it happening. He's been "working on a new album" for the past 10 years and nothing. Not even demos. As with his lil' sister Janet, he just doesn't seem to care about his career anymore. I'd love to hear new material from Michael; but fortunately he's left us with a legacy of awesome music which stands the test of time and always will. I play tracks from Off the wall and Thriller on a regular basis. Those albums will never get old for me and they sound as hot as anything that's released over the past 2 years.

Happy 50th Birthday Michael!! You old n***a you!

Comments

  1. Is that a new picture or something?! I haven't seen it. He's looks short as hell in that pic!!! He looks odd (which is always the case, I know), like a grown child or something, LOL!!!

    But yeah, I did the same on my blog as well. I can't believe he's 50! Word is that he's gonna present at the VMA's with Janet, but nothing has been official, and you know how that shit goes with Mike.

    Yeah, I still play "Off the Wall" as well, more than Thriller. The damn song "Off the Wall" is the best song on the album, and he never released that shit!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The picture was taken of Michael on his Birthday at Planet Hollywood. He looks more of a mess than usual. Michael kept on top of that weave though. I gotta give him props for how the hair looks, because n***a kept it fly and glossy. It even looks like he even caught some layers up in that shit! His weave game is the best.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I die everytime you talk about this man's hair, LOL!!!

    And this fool went to Planet Hollywood looking like that?! LOL!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

HTML tags for bold, italic and hyperlinks are allowed