The Forehead says no to Playboy

As much as a n***a gon' seeThe Forehead aka Forehead Fenty aka Rihanna recently spoke out about appearing in Playboy and has this to say...
“I am only 20 so my mother would kill me if I posed nude! When I did that metallic body paint stuff for my video, I didn’t do it to show my body. I didn’t do it for people to like me. I did it because it was a cool visual, unexpected, and it looked hot.”
So she'll squat down naked in silver paint whilst telling a n***a he can stand under her Um-buh-rella...ella, but she won't whip out a titty for Playboy?! Nah, I'm just playing. I know Playboy would want Rihanna to roll differently to how she came in the "Umbrella" video. They make no effort to cover her shit up. They would want the legs cocked open with the Beaver on full display.

The Forehead likes to lie though. The Forehead said she wasn't dating Chris Brown at one point, when she blatantly was. Said she had no sexual relationship with Jay-Z, when I still believe she gave him dynamite head to get her record deal. (Why else would Jigga sign the bitch? Her vocal ability!? N***a please!) And now says "No" to Playboy. But I actually believe her when she says she won't do it. It's not like The Forehead needs the money and is shy of offers. Many low shelf magazines that her music buying demographic buy are fighting to get her on their covers and she comes risquée enough in some of those anyway.

So she's said "No" to appearing in Playboy. Now I wish she'd say "No" to continuing her music career. The bitch is getting on my nerves. She's the forehead you love to hate.

Comments

  1. Your hate for Rihanna always makes me laugh.

    The Forehead...LMAO!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So, she came up with concept of the video herself? Yeah right.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

HTML tags for bold, italic and hyperlinks are allowed